HAIR THICKENING and HAIR REPLACEMENT
Men aren’t the only ones suffering from hair loss, there is an increasing number of women with the same problem. Their hair breaks off, continues to get thinner, or even falls out leading to bald spots.
This is usually a serious psychological problem for the person who is experiencing this. Women especially feel deeply affected by hair loss: They feel vulnerable, unattractive, and weak. Their biggest dream: full, healthy hair.
Problem "Not enough hair"
Causes of fine hair and hair loss:
- Genetic predisposition: Many people have very fine hair or not very much of it as a result of their natural genetic predisposition.
- Environmental influences: Factors such as stress and toxic substances can lead to hair loss
- Nutrition: Diet has a substantial influence on hair and skin health.
- Aging process: With increasing age the strength and amount of hair decreases.
- Hormonal issues: various illnesses, medications, as well as pregnancy can cause hormonal side effects leading to hair loss